What is the Working Capital Program?
Our working capital program provides small business owners with a fast, proven method to acquire up to $1,500,000 in Working Capital funds by tapping into their future sales volume.
- Lenders deliver upfront funds based upon the monthly cash flow of a business
- Clients receive a lump sum deposit of immediate cash transferred directly into their bank account
- Clients repay lenders by providing a fixed percentage from their future cash flow
How Does Your WorkingCapital Program Differ from Others?
- We maintain long term relationships with multiple established lending sources, all proven to perform.
- We will deliver the best terms based upon our multiple lender solution
- We have the ability to lend to clients with lower FICO scores and shorter time in business
- We can secure larger average funding amounts
How are Interest Rates Determined?
Each applicant’s cash flow, payment history, and financial strengths are considered to determine a risk-adjusted repayment plan specific to that applicant. Payments are determined by factors such as the amount and consistency of the business’ cash flow, the number of years the business has been in operation, the assets owned by the business, and the proposed use of funds.
How are Loans Repaid?
Capital Direct loans are repaid through automatic deductions from the business checking account. Loans can be repaid either daily, weekly, or monthly (excluding weekends and holidays). Capital Direct is one of the few alternative lenders enabling its borrowers to have options when it comes to their repayment terms.
How do I Apply for Working Capital?
Simply click https://capitaldirectnow.com/ec-suite-landing-page/ and complete the application form, for assistance with the application, you can contact EC Suite or Capital Direct by calling 800-282-1353.